Sunday, December 12, 2010

Colette's Crepe Dress Sewalong

I have ADHD of sewing (maybe more than sewing). I move from one project to another, rarely completing one. Thus, the Sencha blouse is on hold for a new project... the Crepe dress sew along. Yeah!

I am really optimistic about this dress. It wraps instead of button or zipper closures, which is brilliant for ease of fitting and simplicity of sewing. It has cute cap sleeves, that are not sewn in. The shape is flattering for all, and I even have the pattern and fabric already. Woohoo. See the examples from the Colette website for an idea of the project. I am already working on it!

Sewing optimism springs ever eternal.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you make me the dress above excat for my wedding??? How much would it be??

Unknown said...

The dress shown what fabric is used for that dress. I would like to make the exact dress shown please and need to know what kind of fabric is needed and used.